Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So I am sitting here staring outside, and I so want to move south. I mean Old People pack up their stuff and do it all the time. I could go down and sit at the beach, homeschool my kids for 3 months, and bring them back. I mean it only November. The only day that I want snow is on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. But I always wanted a Christmas Story movie to go along with that. I was the little girl who always wanted guns and knives, but no my mom made me a girly girl. Now that I have 3 boys of my own, I won't even allow a BB gun in our house "You'll shoot your eye out", yep that what I tell the oldest two.
You know what else would be nice just to step inside my TV and become part of your show. If I want to go to the Hills, I could just step in and LC would be their waiting on me.
I just want the cold to go away! I can take the snow, but come one does the wind have to blow also. Infact I would much rather see just snow. I think I could handle that. Yeah I know I could. Why oh' why was I born in this state. I mean it is nice. West Virginia, yes we are a state, not part of Virginia. Has every season, each one is special. My children get to see the seaxons change. But then you have the runny noses, coughing, and ear aches, which the Doctor says thats just seasonal. So every year I have to get ready for the seasons to change. And it don't matter what I do it is the same thing year after year. So What state should I go to and not have any problems, I don't like tornados or earthquakes, hurricanes, maybe Arizonia, or Utah, I don't want to go to Washington, or Oregon, it rains to much. I just want a happy warm life...
a

No comments: